Garage Door Sales, Service, Repair & Installation in Toronto
Local 24/7 Service in Toronto, Ontario – Call Us Now: (416) 285-6333
Garage door openers were invented in the 1920s and are being used widely for the last 20 or 30 years. Now they are as common a site in Toronto GTA, as the garage itself. Garage door openers are very convenient and capable and it is difficult to imagine living without them. From important advances in safety to impressively quiet operation, today’s garage door openers take away the burden of opening and closing garage doors with ease.
GARAGE DOOR OPENERS
- Large Selection of LiftMaster, Genie, Chamberlain, Linear
- Emergency Lock & Keypad Service
- Garage Opener Repair & Service
- Direct Drive Garage Openers
- Chain Drive Garage Openers
- Belt Drive Garage Openers
- Liftmaster Remote Controls & Accessories
- View All Garage Door Openers
Garage One is a reliable, responsible and trustworthy Canadian Company having over 10 years of experience in installation and servicing of garage door openers in Toronto GTA. We provide you all three principal category of garage doorway openers, including chain generate, screw drive, and rubber belt-drive in Toronto GTA. Your garage door opener will likely last for years. Garage One ensures that the garage door opener that you install at your residence in Toronto GTA should give you years of hassle-free service. It facilitates a variety of designs to integrate seamlessly with your home exteriors through most popular brands like Genie, LiftMaster, Clopay, Amarr and Wayne Dalton. The perfect installation and quality product keeps noise at a minimum too. Having excellent safety and security features, garage door openers provided by Garage One comes with extensive customer support and warranties in Toronto GTA.
RESIDENTIAL GARAGE DOOR SERVICE IN TORONTO
- Fast, Courteous, Knowledgeable Quotes & Estimates
- Unmatched Pricing, Quality and Service
- Free In Home Estimate for New Garage Door Installation
- Large Variety of Designs and Styles
- New & Replacement of Garage Doors
- Garage Door & Opener Packages
- Friendly Service & Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- View All Residential Garage Doors
- View All Garage Door Openers
RESIDENTIAL REPAIRS & SERVICE IN TORONTO
- Reliable, Same Day Service
- 24 Hours, 7 Days a week Emergency Service Available
- Professionally Trained, Licensed, Insured and Bonded
- We Repair and Service All Makes and Models
- Buy Original Parts & Spares of Garage Doors
- Panel, Hinges, Gears, Roller Brackets, Tracks replacement
- Broken Garage Doors Cable Repair
- Extension & Torsion spring repair or replacement
- Garage Door Weather Seal Stripping & Broken Motors
- Fix Pulley Systems, Cable Drums, Break-Ins or Vandalism
- Tune-up and Maintenance Packages Available
- Top of Line Lifetime Guaranteed Services
- Residential Garage Door Repair
- Garage Door Parts & Accessories
Toronto Garage Door Repair – When You Need to Call a Professional
In Toronto, garage door repair should be completed by a professional. Attempting to fix your garage door yourself can cause more damage and can possibly cause injury if you are not properly trained. There are many safety hazards involved when it comes to repairing garage doors as their parts are heavy and very unpredictable. If you need garage door service in Toronto, leave it to the professionals at Garage One. The following are some examples of garage door repairs that should only be completed by a professional:
If one or more of your garage door panels has become damaged and needs to be replaced, it’s important to recognize that this could be more than just a cosmetic problem. If you are unsure how the panels became damaged, this could be a sign that the door is not opening and closing properly and needs to have additional repairs.
If a spring on your garage door breaks, the door is not able to open and close correctly. In order to replace a spring, you need proper training and the right type of equipment because this job can be very dangerous. The springs are under high tension and could cause injury if not replaced properly.
Rollers on your garage door can easily become bent or broken. Just as with all other garage door repairs, you run the risk of being injured if you try to replace the rollers yourself. Be sure to call a professional.
In order for your garage door to function at its best, the cables must be kept in good condition. The cables are under a lot of tension and just like springs can be very dangerous to fix. A professional repair specialist should be hired to fix these cables.
When your garage door opens or closes, it is rolling on tracks. If these tracks become bent or broken, the door will not move as it should. Call a professional to be sure this problem is taken care of properly and safely.
If Your Garage Door or Opener Needs Repair Don’t Look Any Further
Call Us Now: (416) 285-6333
Overhead garage door repair service –Garage One offers overhead door repair service for businesses and residential garage doors. Has your garage door spring snapped and needs repair or replacement? We have a huge stock of garage door springs in Toronto GTA just in case yours needs to be replaced quickly. With benefits such as same day service, fast economical installation, on call emergency service and a written estimate before any work begins and rest assured your doors and openers will operate perfectly at an affordable price.
Garage One has been serving clients with garage door needs in Toronto GTA, Ontario and surrounding areas for years.
Serving Toronto GTA Area Home Owners and Commercial Businesses! Guaranteed Customer Satisfaction