Garage Door Sales, Service, Repair & Installation in Richmond Hill
Local 24/7 Service in Richmond Hill, Ontario – Call Us Now: 905-695-9263
Garage Door Spring Repair, Openers & Garage Doors in Richmond Hill
Garage door spring repair is by far the most dangerous job you can have in all of your garage door servicing. There is stored energy in the coiled spring – “tension”. If the torsion spring is handled improperly while doing garage door spring repair, it can cause serious injury to yourself and damage to property around you. Garage One expert technicians in Richmond Hill are well aware of this danger and they can safely handle garage door spring repair with ease.
RESIDENTIAL GARAGE DOOR SERVICE
- Fast, Courteous, Knowledgeable Quotes & Estimates
- Unmatched Pricing, Quality and Service
- Free In Home Estimate for New Garage Door Installation
- Large Variety of Designs and Styles
- New & Replacement of Garage Doors
- Garage Door & Opener Packages
- Friendly Service & Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- View All Residential Garage Doors
- View All Garage Door Openers
Telltale signs that you need garage door spring repair may surface. If your garage door is not closing completely to the floor or the garage door opener is straining as the door is being lifted, then check the torsion spring if there is a gap in between. If indeed there is, then your torsion spring has snapped in half. Do not attempt to push the garage door opener to do further work or it will be damage as well from too much exertion. It’s time to do garage door spring repair and have your springs replaced with a brand new one. Garage One technicians in our Richmond Hill branch can take care of the garage door spring repair for you.
GARAGE DOOR OPENERS
- Large Selection of LiftMaster, Genie, Chamberlain, Linear
- Emergency Lock & Keypad Service
- Garage Opener Repair & Service
- Direct Drive Garage Openers
- Chain Drive Garage Openers
- Belt Drive Garage Openers
- Liftmaster Remote Controls & Accessories
- View All Garage Door Openers
Garage door springs fatigue over time and they break demanding garage door spring repair as soon as possible. Although it’s made to be sufficiently strong, its life will end eventually in 6-7 years or sooner if used much more frequently prompting garage door spring repair. Our Richmond Hill branch has a complete stock of garage door parts including torsion springs to easily replace your broken ones. We at Garage One are ready to do garage door spring repair for you.
RESIDENTIAL GARAGE DOOR REPAIRS & SERVICE IN RICHMOND HILL
- Reliable, Same Day Service
- 24 Hours, 7 Days a week Emergency Service Available
- Professionally Trained, Licensed, Insured and Bonded
- We Repair and Service All Makes and Models
- Buy Original Parts & Spares of Garage Doors
- Panel, Hinges, Gears, Roller Brackets, Tracks replacement
- Broken Garage Doors Cable Repair
- Extension & Torsion spring repair or replacement
- Garage Door Weather Seal Stripping & Broken Motors
- Fix Pulley Systems, Cable Drums, Break-Ins or Vandalism
- Tune-up and Maintenance Packages Available
- Top of Line Lifetime Guaranteed Services
- Residential Garage Door Repair
- Garage Door Parts & Accessories
Some garage doors have two springs and sometimes one. If you happen to have two springs and one spring broke over time, then you need to replace the other one too since it’s not far behind the other, and any time soon it too will break expecting another garage door spring repair. So, to save yourself from the trouble of doing it all over again, replace the unbroken spring now. To locate the torsion spring when doing garage door spring repair, look directly above the garage door it should be clearly visible since it is huge and colored black lying horizontally across. Soon after you discovered that your spring is broken, give us a call and we’ll be glad to manage the garage door spring repair for you.
If Your Garage Door or Opener Needs Repair Don’t Look Any Further
Call Us Now: 905-695-9263
Overhead garage door repair service –Garage One offers overhead door repair service for businesses and residential garage doors. Has your garage door spring snapped and needs repair or replacement? We have a huge stock of garage door springs in Richmond Hill just in case yours needs to be replaced quickly. With benefits such as same day service, fast economical installation, on call emergency service and a written estimate before any work begins and rest assured your doors and openers will operate perfectly at an affordable price.
Garage One has been serving clients with garage door needs in Richmond Hill, Ontario and surrounding areas for years.
Serving Richmond Hill Area Home Owners and Commercial Businesses! Guaranteed Customer Satisfaction