Residential Garage Doors & Electric Openers
Sales. Service. Repair. Installation – We do it right the first time!
Whether you’re building a new home from the ground up or need to upgrade or repair your garage door or garage door opener, call on the experts at Garage One. Garage One supplies, repairs, and installs residential garage doors and electric garage door openers in the GTA.
Choose from Garage One’s wide range of premium garage door brands in a huge selection of styles, colours and materials. We can help you understand the advantages of cedar wood, aluminum, fibreglass and vinyl garage doors. You can also customize your entire door with unique window designs and layouts, paint colours and finishes, embossing, and panel designs. Call us today to receive a quote and begin designing your new residential garage door.
Things to Consider Before Installing a New Garage Door
Do you have a vision of what your garage door should look like? Or, if you’ve experienced problems with your existing garage door, do you have concerns about the durability, cost, and materials of a new one? At Garage One, we are committed to making sure that you get a garage door that offers both visual appeal and long-lasting, problem-free service. If you’re shopping for a new garage door, here are factors you should consider:
- Insulation: Do you want to turn your garage into an entertainment room or workshop? Then you may want to consider the insulating abilities of your new door. Having a well-insulated door will help keep down energy costs and keep your garage as comfortable a space as the rest of your home.
- Durability: If you have young children who like to play outdoor sports or games around the garage or in the front yard, you may want to consider getting a door that will resist dents. Certain materials such as fibreglass and vinyl are less likely to be dented or damaged when struck with a stray ball or puck.
- Environmental Friendliness: Are you committed to a renovation that’s environmentally friendly? Garage door materials such as aluminum and wood can be recycled to reduce waste.
- Cost: Do you want to make an investment in customizing your garage door to your tastes, or are you shopping for budget-priced double garage doors that make your spacious double garage more visible to prospective buyers? You may want to consider different materials, depending on how long you intend to live in your current home.
- Appearance: You want your garage door to fit with the general appearance of your home; fortunately, you can get both traditional doors as well as traditional-looking garage doors which are more durable and affordable.
If you would like to look at ready-made options or you want to design a customized garage door, our experts at Garage One would be more than happy to help. Contact us to get started on your home’s fresh new look.
Residential Garage Doors
- Steel Garage Doors
The GTA’s Source for Garage Door Installation, Replacement, and Repair
At Garage One, our Canadian company offers overhead garage door services such as new installations, repairs, garage door opener installation and repair, and general garage door maintenance throughout the Greater Toronto Area and across Ontario, including Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Kitchener, Scarborough, Markham, Richmond Hill and Vaughan.
Our Commitment to Our Costumers
We at Garage One have researched the most reputable suppliers in the garage door industry and brought those premium products to our clients. We offer professional garage door service and guaranteed products -- and affordable prices on both. Call us today!