Ontario Overhead Door Operators for Commercial Applications
Add safety and convenience to your facility in Ontario with commercial door operators from Garage One. We supply, install, service and repair the leading garage door operators from LiftMaster®. Choose from hoist, trolley, jackshaft and other styles suitable for your business. Do you have a high-cycle, heavy industrial application? Would you like to explore light-duty or medium-duty options? Your Garage One technician will happily discuss your options with you and install the commercial door operators that make sense for your unique business needs.
Know the Types of Commercial Garage Door Operators
Our LiftMaster® commercial garage door operators offer reliable, long-lasting performance while helping you avoid potentially dangerous situations when opening and closing overhead doors manually.
Types of Commercial Operators:
- Gearhead hoist
- Gearhead trolley
- Door lock hoist / jackshaft
- Door lock jackshaft
- Apartment trolley
- Gearhead slide door
- Slide door
- Slow-speed hoist
- Gear-reduced jackshaft
- Advanced trolley system
More information on the most common types of commercial garage door operators:
- Trolley Operators: These are the garage door operators found in most homes. They pull the top of the door back along a guided rail on the ceiling. These operators work best with sectional doors and can have light and heavy-duty applications. Liftmaster® offers several trolley models, including the gearhead trolley, the apartment trolley and an advanced trolley system.
- Hoist Operators: Unlike the trolley which pulls from the top, the hoist operators pull from the bottom of the door. They can be used with rolling or sectional doors that have a high clearance, and are designed specifically to handle heavier loads. Garage One carries a selection of hoist door operators, including a gearhead hoist, a slow-speed hoist for rolling sheet doors and door lock hoist for rolling grilles and heavier rolling doors.
- Jackshaft Operators: Quiet and generally problem-free, jackshaft commercial door operators are designed for spaces where traditional ceiling mount is difficult. We carry versions for both light-duty and heavy-duty projects. Liftmaster’s door lock jackshaft installs discreetly in the wall to secure rolling grilles. A gear-reduced jackshaft is also available for light- to medium-duty applications.
- Slide Operators: Slide operators function like trolley operators, but instead of pulling doors up, they pull them to the side. They’re capable of heavy-duty industrial loads to pull slide and fire doors.
Sales & Installation of Your Commercial Garage Door Operator
Your investment in a commercial garage door operator is best protected with expert installation and maintenance by a Garage One technician. As certified dealers and installers of Liftmaster® door operators, our technicians have the training, equipment and experience to install your new garage door operator correctly and safely. Protect your employees, your customers and your facility by calling Garage One in Mississauga for professional installation of commercial garage door operators for your industrial or retail space.