Commercial Garage Doors & Openers in Toronto
Typically, a commercial garage door has to serve a number of functions beyond simply covering the entrance for your company’s vehicles. These industrial overhead doors have to provide security for staff and inventory, access for suppliers, fire safety for employees, weather-proofing and more; their performance, reliability and appearance will all reflect on your business. If you’re shopping for new commercial garage doors or need fast commercial garage door repair, contact the garage door professionals at Garage One in Toronto.
Garage One has years of experience to cater to all your commercial garage door and commercial garage door operator needs. We understand that saving time and money are crucial to the success of your business; that’s why Garage One has sought out the commercial garage door companies whose products offer our clients the best value of guaranteed quality and proven performance.
We are able to offer clients in a variety of industries in Ontario a full range of industrial garage door solutions including commercial sectional garage doors and commercial rolling steel doors. Garage One is also equipped to service all brands of commercial doors and openers, with the quick response time you desire. Give us a call and you’ll be amazed by our experience, knowledge, responsiveness and competitive pricing.
Commercial Garage Doors in Toronto – Sales & Design
If you’re replacing an older commercial garage door or building a new facility, we strongly recommend that you discuss your business needs with us. Commercial overhead doors and openers are offered at a variety of price points with differing materials and custom features; we can help you find the most cost-effective and reliable doors for your facility. Garage One carries a large selection of commercial overhead doors, including:
Here are just a few things to consider when you are looking for bids on your garage door project:
- Environment: Industrial and commercial environments where there are corrosive elements in the air or plenty of flying debris call for materials that will resist rust and dents. In these environments, it’s worth paying a little more for thicker steel or aluminum, designed for durability in tough industrial surroundings.
- Usage: A common mistake in door selection is assuming that your business will remain at the level that it currently is. An overhead door that isn’t designed to accommodate future business growth or other changes in the nature of the business is a door that will need to be replaced, sooner rather than later.
- Space: Not every commercial garage door needs to be installed with overhead tracks. We have rolling steel doors and garage door opener systems for facilities with little overhead room or those with obstructed or vaulted ceilings.
- Security: Your door protects some of your business’ most valuable assets: equipment, inventory and staff. Make sure that your commercial overhead door is up to the job!
- Energy Efficiency: Garage One can customize your industrial garage door with insulation, glass panels and pass doors to ensure that you make the most of your heating and cooling dollars and natural light.
- Appearance: Your commercial garage door should complement your premises and reflect well on you and your brand.
- Ease of Maintenance: Do you have man-hours to spare for painting a steel door every few years? If so, a steel sectional door may be the right choice for you. If not, you might want to consider an aluminum and glass door which won’t rust.
Commercial Garage Door Openers in Toronto: Installation, Service & Repair
Our highly trained installers have the equipment and experience for efficient commercial garage door installation or replacement; we will work with you and your schedule to minimize disruption for your staff and customers. Call us today for an estimate.
Commercial Garage Door Openers: Installation, Service & Repair
Once you’ve chosen a commercial overhead door, you will need to ensure that you have a commercial garage door opener suited to the door’s weight and usage. As dealers and certified installers of Liftmaster® commercial garage door openers, Garage One sells and installs trolley-style openers of various kinds as well as hoist and jackshaft systems for more specialized applications. Each of these fine Liftmaster® commercial operators is designed to deliver dependable, long-lasting performance and is backed by some of the best warranties in the business.
We service and repair industrial garage door openers of all makes and models. Call us today for prompt and efficient service for your industrial garage door opener or for industrial garage door repair.
At Garage One, our Canadian company offers residential and commercial overhead garage door services such as new installations, repairs, garage door opener installation and repair, and general garage door maintenance throughout the Greater Toronto Area and across Ontario, including Ajax, Aurora, Bolton, Brampton, Burlington, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Maple, Oakville, Oshawa, Pickering, Scarborough, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Toronto, Vaughan, Whitby & Woodbridge.